Hi guys! I have a re-post for you today of a very early nail set! See the original here. I still love this design and I have actually been wanting to recreate it as a manicure again (see original manicure here) I may change the colors though; I still except custom orders for this design in my Etsy shop and someone once ordered them in purple and they were super cute, so I may go with that! In the mean time do you guys have any design requests for when I return from my Birthday break? Please let me know, I would love to her your ideas! ❤
The Nail Art:
Hey guys! Here is that new nail art I promised you :p Might be the only one for this week so hope you like it :p haha. This was one of those fun and random kind of nail designs. I starting noticing I haven’t done a skittle mani or a mix and match design in quite a bit so I made one! And look, I used pink! lol Check out the tutorial to see how I created perfect pink stripes!
Hope you all have a great week!
Image Plate QA91
Hi guys and happy Friday! Sorry for the lack of posts on Wednesday (and now today) it always takes so long to put together new looks now that I am creating videos; I keep running out of time to complete everything :/. I am hoping to return with new nail art on Monday though :).
I also want to mention that my birthday is next Friday and I have a lot of stuff planned over that week/weekend and so I may take a nice break from blogging (I’m sorry but I could really use one). I don’t want to completely leave you guys in the dust though so I am thinking of doing reposts or maybe even features. Let me know what you think ❤
For the time being I thought it would be fun to do another tag! This tag is the “Love/Hate” tag. I think it’s supposed to be just a general “about me” tag but since this is a nail blog I thought it would be fun to put a twist on it and make it nail art/polish related! So let’s get into it shall we? 😀
- Share 10 things you love and 10 you hate (about nail stuff :p hehehe)
- Nominate up to 10 blogs to do the same
T h i n g s I L o v e
- I love how relaxing painting nails can be.
- I love solid opaque colors the most.
- I love nail stamping, it is so fun!
- I love how I get to let my imagination run free. :p
- The possibilities are endless!
- The nail community is such a fun and inviting one 🙂
- I love the first smell of a freshly opened new nail polish (is that weird? haha)
- I just love how many different colors there are out there in the nail polish world! So many!
- I love seeing other people’s amazing nail art! So many creative ladies out there! 🙂
- I love all of the support from my lovely followers, you guys make nail art that much more fun!
- I just love nail art!! hehe
T h i n g s I H a t e
- When I break a nail! Noooo! haha
- When my freshly completed design accidentally gets smudged.
- When I forget to go to the bathroom before I start a manicure/design! hahaha The struggles are real!
- When top coat smears my stamping designs 😦
- When top coat shrinks!
- Chalky nail polish formulas
- Polishes that look opaque but are actually sheer
- When my 3d nail art pops off 😮
- When glitter gets EVERYWHERE haha
- When I accidentally forget to screw the lid on all of the way on a bottle of nail polish. :O
Wow I thought the toughest part of this was going to be thinking of things I hate about nail art! There is nothing to hate about nail art!! :p How many of these are the same for you!? Let me know in the comments 🙂
Btw.. I am supposed to tag 10 other bloggers to do this, but I am just going to say that if any of you want to do this tag – feel free to! 🙂 You can say that I tagged you if you want though. Have fun! ❤
Well these turned out much more ‘sexy’ than I had intended haha but oh how happy I am with these! I have had this design in my head for quite a while but kept pushing them off because I was afraid of how long they would take to make haha. They did take a while.. but I finally had more than enough time :p. Want to know how I created these lacey negative space nails? Watch the tutorial below or click here. Let’s get started!
Image Plate QA94
Black Striping Tape
Hello, hello and happy Friday! I hope you guys had a fantastic week 🙂 Today is an easy nail art kind of day! I decided to just do some basic stamping since I feel like it has been a while since I did something just simple and fun like this. So let’s get into it, shall we? ❤
PUEEN image plates 14 & 33
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BaroquenNails Hi everyone, hope you are having a great week so far! Today’s nail set is a recreation of a mani I posted a while back (with the same name) see it here to see what I am talking about. :p They are exactly the same design, even though I like to change the design up sometimes when I recreate it but I didn’t do that this time. Anyways, this set and many others are available on Etsy. I also have some other fun nail art stuff listed now like custom made embellishment sets, blank nail sets, and I also do custom orders if you ever want something hand designed just for you. 🙂 Wear them, frame them, or give them as gifts! haha
I’m not quite sure how I feel about this design yet… I kind of don’t like it but at the same time I kind of do…Maybe if i had used different colors. lol Anyways let’s just get straight to the tutorial!