I had so much fun with these and they were so simple to create!
Here is what you will need:
View the video tutorial here.
- I started by applying 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White and allowed it to dry.
- I then cut a small piece of a make-up sponge (or feel free to use a cotton swab) and dipped it into some Salon Perfect Carbon-Copy and randomly dabbed it all over my nails.
- Next, I dabbed on a bit of Salon Perfect Nail Lac Haze in a small area of the nail and added a bit more of the light grey and some white. I continue to blend the colors, adding more as I went,
- After sponging on the colors I applied a layer of matte top coat, and gave it a minute or 2 to dry (but not all of the way).
- Next with a dotting tool (or an end of a bobby pin) I lightly patted random areas of the nails with the end to create little craters/indents. This will give dimension to the design and make it look more realistic.
- Finally I just let the my nails dry fully and I was feeling out of this world. lol
Sinful Colors – Snow Me White
Salon Perfect – Carbon Copy
Salon Perfect – Nail Lac Haze
Wet n Wild Matte Top Coat