The Nail Art:
I have been wanting to create another Alice In Wonderland themed mani for quite a while now, I just love Alice In Wonderland so much! Who else is with me? :p
- I started by applying 2 layers of Sinful Colors Snow Me White and let it dry.
- Next, using Kleancolor Black I stamped on a diamond pattern from Cheeky Beauty image plate CH6.
- I then applied a layer of Seche Vite and let it dry completely before moving on.
- When the polish was dry I used 2 pieces of clear/scotch tape to create a ‘V’ going down my nails.
- I filled in the V with Salon Perfect Baby Blues and quickly but carefully removed the tape and gave it a few minutes to dry.
- Next, using some Black acrylic paint, a dotting tool, and a nail brush I painted on a card/suit symbol on each blue triangle.
- Lastly I sealed in the design with a final layer of Seche Vite top coat.
Sinful Colors – Snow Me White
Kleancolor – Black
Salon Perfect – Baby Blues
Black Acrylic Paint
Seche Vite Top Coat