I am happy to say I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award all thanks to Must Love Nails :). I am brand new to this site and It feels really nice to know people enjoy my posts and that I am supported by fellow bloggers <3. So thanks again!
The official rules for this are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I have only been around since January this year and I haven’t found as many blogs as was hoping to (yet). It has been by chance that I found the blogs I did but I love all the blogs I have found even though that is only like 4 lol. But thanks to these other blogs I am slowly finding more wonderful blogs through them, and that’s a good thing! I can’t wait to have a nice long list of amazing bloggers, as for now here is my list of nominees:
And for Must Love Nails and anyone else who is interested :p. Here are 7 things about me:
- I never know what to say about myself. lol
- I am currently 22 years old
- I have been doing nail art since 2009 and always wanted to show my work but kept pushing it off or getting scared to put it online. Well I finally decided it was time to just do it, and here I am! Wish I would have done this a long time ago haha
- I have 4 beautiful dogs that I love like children. I will have to upload some pictures of them one of these days. 😉
- My top 3 favorite things (minus family, friends etc.) are: Nail art, Psychology, and Interior design!!
- I just love crafts and being creative in general lol
- My favorite colors are turquoise and black.
- Since number 1 didn’t really count haha: I have an obsession with anything and everything damask.