I love the way this design came out, the colors work great together and it is so simple yet has an elegant appeal. The jeweled nail is very bold and detailed that I wanted to keep the other nails simple, as to not overwhelm the design. I look forward to creating more looks like this in the future. 🙂
I am happy to say I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award all thanks to Must Love Nails :). I am brand new to this site and It feels really nice to know people enjoy my posts and that I am supported by fellow bloggers <3. So thanks again!
The official rules for this are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I have only been around since January this year and I haven’t found as many blogs as was hoping to (yet). It has been by chance that I found the blogs I did but I love all the blogs I have found even though that is only like 4 lol. But thanks to these other blogs I am slowly finding more wonderful blogs through them, and that’s a good thing! I can’t wait to have a nice long list of amazing bloggers, as for now here is my list of nominees:
And for Must Love Nails and anyone else who is interested :p. Here are 7 things about me:
- I never know what to say about myself. lol
- I am currently 22 years old
- I have been doing nail art since 2009 and always wanted to show my work but kept pushing it off or getting scared to put it online. Well I finally decided it was time to just do it, and here I am! Wish I would have done this a long time ago haha
- I have 4 beautiful dogs that I love like children. I will have to upload some pictures of them one of these days. 😉
- My top 3 favorite things (minus family, friends etc.) are: Nail art, Psychology, and Interior design!!
- I just love crafts and being creative in general lol
- My favorite colors are turquoise and black.
- Since number 1 didn’t really count haha: I have an obsession with anything and everything damask.
It seems that pink and black stripes are always associated with “Paris”; it just seems that is a staple pattern for Paris inspired designs. Though, that wasn’t exactly what I was going for here lol, but after I finished it I couldn’t help but get that vibe from it. So why not just go with it? haha I decided to use that to my advantage and put the title in french too, just for the fun of it :p. (It means “The Black Flower” by the way). I do think this design would incorporate really well into a Paris themed nail set though, so I just might do that later. 🙂 What do you think?
I feel like I have posted a lot of leopard designs so far but no zebra print! It’s only one of those super popular and timeless prints, just like leopard lol. So here it is! 🙂 I was really pleased with this combination. The purple is so pretty and the rhinestones with the micro beads look like pieces of jewelry to me (like a bracelet or something lol). I kind of feel like this design is missing something though…What do you think?
So every time I look at these I picture one of those “Sexy Referee” Halloween costumes. lol Certainly wasn’t my intention but what a good nail art interpretation that accidentally ended up being haha. I still like this half moon nail design and how it looks with the studs, I’m sure I can work it into a full set and make it have a different look/effect. What do picture when you look at this design? 🙂
Another great color combination! If I do say so myself..lol. This “Sea Ice” color by Kleancolor is just stunning,so bright and vivid, it really makes the black design pop. I am also in love with the matching 3d flower, it was so fitting for this design. I think I am a little obsessed with these 3d flowers though…. hehe 🙂